Mr Trushel has lived the healthy fitness lifestyle for over 34 years now. He was a competitive Body Builder from 1985-1989 retiring from competition about the same time as graduation ASU in order to pursue his career in Accounting. By the time of his retirement from competition he had won or placed in the following State and National competitions and was on the 1989 “Video Action” version of the top 13 up and coming Heavyweight Amateur Body Builders in the country for that year in the country.
Hank only competed 6 times and there is the complete results.
- 1985 Arizona Gold Cup 7th Place Heavyweight Division
- 1986 Mr Phoenix 1st Place Heavyweight Division
- 1987 Mr Arizona 3rd Place Heavyweight Division
- 1988 Mr Arizona 1st Place Heavyweight Division and Overall Winner
- 1989 Collegiate Nationals (Union City New Jersey) 1st Place Heavyweight Division
- 1989 Jr Nationals (Memphis Tennessee) 7th Place Heavyweight Division (Over 50 competitors all State Champions)
Below is a picture from 4 of those contests 1 from a muscle magazine article and a couple from a video featured on the 1990 Video Action of the top 13 up and coming as well as a video clip from it.
Hank has managed to maintain his physique since retirement form competition despite a very busy work schedule and social life. He has a strong belief in the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and making your health a priority of some sort especially in the later years. Mr. Trushel is adept and experienced at re hab and training around injuries as well. The “Complete Shoulder Replacement” below was done less than 2 years prior the following 3 pictures. Because he walks and talks the importance of a healthy lifestyle he is asked all the time how to get in shape, tighten up, loose some waistline or build some muscle. Because of this this page and service was began.
Below are current pictures of Mr. Trushel and the shape he maintains today over 25 Years Later using the EXACT system of <= 1 Hour per day outlined in the video at the bottom of the page and were taken less than 2 years of his own “Complete Shoulder Replacement” performed by Dr Jason J Scalise MD of the Core Institute.
What services are available and their cost (GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS AVAILABLE ! ) give the GIFT of HEALTH 🙂
$100 One Hour Fitness Consulting (by appointment only $125 with DVD)
$200 Two Hour’s Fitness Consulting (by appointment only $225 with DVD) includes diet and exercise program and discussion
$300 Two Hour’s Fitness Consulting (by appointment only $325 with DVD) includes diet and exercise program and discussion including a trip to a gym and walking you through the exercises
$400 Final week contest preparation – I write, explain, map out and answer your questions day by day 7 days out leading up to the contest day and time. I will have you use the exact same method I used successfully to reach optimum peak condition while also ridding the body of any final hard to get adipose tissue in the hard to get places. The process I used and have written for others since then is a 2 step process involving
- Phase one carbohydrate deletion sodium loading high volume training and
- Phase two carbohydrate loading and zero sodium with potassium and amino acid supplementation for the final 72 hours
$750 (free DVD with this option) per month or $50 per hour or session:
You become my training partner for 60-75 minutes of very fast high rep high intense training every other day and eat like I do for 30 days. If you make it you will make UNBELIEVABLE progress PERIOD. There are some stipulations (e.g. can’t affect my gym time or slow me down, must become member of the gym I am at). I am not going to just take your $. I must be convinced you are serious with a POSSIBILITY of success. This is only available May 1st to Dec 31st as we are busy filing over 25 business and over 100 personal tax returns in addition to our normal monthly accounting, sales tax and payroll work.
There are just a couple of examples of what my methods, direction and coaching have produced :
- A 34 year old woman had an opportunity to be my training partner (which includes following me through my normal weekly sessions and eating like I do and tell you) can produce. We dropped her body weight by over 10% easily and she even got STRONGER at the same time and all within 6 month’s. This means we changed her body composition dramatically. But remember, she wanted it, she applied herself and she NEVER quit once although she did hate me on some leg days !
- An exp pro football player who had trained in some form his whole life but decided to compete in his first Body Building Contest. We became good friends (still are today and at 47 looks better today) and he asked me and trusted me to do his first competition diet, especially the last week. I wrote him the same carbohydrate depletion sodium loading followed by a 72 hour period of carbohydrate loading with ZERO sodium. RESULTS he won.
I bring 34+ years experience with me and am always still in the top 2-5 in shape, cut, etc. in any gym in the valley that I go to and I am now one of the older people in the gym. I still get approached by the young 20 something’s all the time because they know I know.
I only do consulting (except one at a time train with me identified above) but if people need the actual hand holding of the Personal Trainer I have people that I can refer to on any side of Maricopa County. They are THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. IFBB Pro Bodybuilder’s and other’s with degrees in Sports nutrition and physiology. Trainers that have been doing it for YEARS, not the 25 year old with a certification and not in shape him or herself.
Weight Training Instructional DVD for Sale
I created the following exercise / personal training video which was produced at the end of my Body Building competition phase as I was transitioning into my career in Accounting. I designed it specifically to maintain my physique while having a busy work schedule with only 4-5 hour’s per week of a Time Investment for the Busy Professional but it will work for anyone. I am in same shape as those days except smaller using this method (easily outlined in the over 1 hour instructional video and 21 page PDF informational manual) in my early 50’s. I have a letter from Jane Fonda’s company of her extreme interest in the idea back then.
The good news is it is now available on DVD for ($25.00 + $2.50 = $27.50) including shipping and handling.
To order a copy:
- Click on the Pay My Bill link
- Type “Buy DVD” in the box
- Click on the yellow (Pay Now) button
- Follow the directions on “PayPal” making sure that A) the mailing address is correct B) Amount is $27.50
Please allow 6-10 days for delivery. MAKES A GREAT GIFT !
Video clip from DVD on YouTube link below:
Below is is an pictorial example of what what 34+ years (June 1986 to July 2016) of my method of the lifestyle I live, teach & preach can produce ?